Jeff has been a trial lawyer for more than 35 years focusing on personal injury, medical negligence, criminal defense and business litigation. As an attorney and former pro tem judge, he has handled hundreds of trials, arbitrations and meditations. Jeff’s outstanding reputation with judges and attorneys throughout Southern Oregon gives his clients a distinct advantage.
Oregon-educated, Jeff grew up in Ashland (Grizzly ’69), graduated from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, and received his law degree from Willamette Law School in Salem. Active in our community, Jeff is most proud of his work with youth sports. Jeff’s wife, Kathy is a well known public school administrator; and his children, Ashley and Jonathan are enjoying their own successful careers.
Jeff is an avid skier, cyclist, and chef.
(541) 482 3111
Oregon State Bar Association, since 1978
Willamette University Law School, Salem, JD, 1978
Lewis & Clark College, Portland, BA, 1973
Ashland High School, 1969
- Davis, Hearn, Anderson & Turner, P.C. Associate Attorney, January 2009 to Present
- Managing Partner of: Cutsforth Real Estate, LP; J.K. Squared, LLC; South Curry Development, LLC; all real estate development and holding companies, 2005 to present
- Circuit Court Pro-tem Judge (Juvenile Court Referee), 1996 to 1999
- Private Practice of Law, Medford, 1992 to 2008
- Partner, Holmes, James, Galpern & McCollum, Medford, 1979 to 1992
- Associate, Office of Richard Courtright, Medford, 1978 to 1979